raksha bandhan special

hey everyone!! It's your favorite melon here. Rakhi is close guys and I thought let's talk about our sibling relations while we are here. So, here we are we a bunch of sibling stories
Top 30 Raksha Bandhan GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat.

1. Don't speak badly about them!

You know you hate your brother from the soul. he is just a pain in you beeb. he is so bad very bad. these things only you can say. nobody else is allowed to speak badly about your brother because even though he is bad he is always on your side no matter how much you show that you hate him, he'll always have a special place in your heart.
Top 30 Cat Slap GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

2. he is gonna protect you from the evil of this world, or is he? 

As told by our grannies, our brother is a protector. well, I can remember him taking me to his PTMs and saying sorry for all the mess he had done in school. He used to call me when kids used to bully him. I just can't get enough of this(lol) but, as we grew up we started taking care of each other's interests more and instead of telling each other's secrets to others, we started to keep them to us and now advice each other about

Thinking GIF by Reactions | Gfycat

3. comparison is shit

even when one is good at studies and with teachers and when parents compare it, you both hate it. because you love your sibling more than your marks and it hurts to see parents taking sides. You just want to be silly siblings.
Angry Cat GIFs | Tenor

4. Normal? What's that? 

you tease your brother he teases you back and let me tell you both of you are equally irritating. In our case we never failed to insult each other in front of people.i actually regret a few times. It was fun though, I still regret it. I one thing is absolutely clear we are not normal in any way.
Weird Cat GIFs | Tenor
If I think about it now whenever my little brother called me to his functions whenever he participated in them I felt really special. Although I was bored I sat there for till he was on stage. It has always been a honer he coming up to me and asking me to meet his teachers when I always saw him being a proud little brother. I don't have words to express how that feels.
let us know how you feel about your sibling in the comment section below.


HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN EVERYONE! 


Comments

Post a Comment